To this end, an international competition was held in 2007, after which the Ateliers Jean Nouvel has been selected as prime contractor for the project.
What does AJN stand for?
AJN stands for Ateliers Jean Nouvel (French: Jean Nouvel Workshops; architect)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AJN
We have 8 other meanings of AJN in our Acronym Attic
- A Joint Monitoring System (computing)
- Andrew Jackson Middle School (various locations)
- Australian Journal of Medical Science
- All Japan Model United Nations
- African Judicial Network (est. 2002)
- American Journal of Nephrology
- American Journal of Numismatics (coin collecting)
- American Journal of Nursing
- Association des Joyeux Navigants (French: Association of Merry Navigators)
- Association Jeunesse de la Noue (French: Youth Association of the Valley)
- Australian Jewish News (newspaper; est. 1895)
- Australian Journal of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Alexandra Joint Negotiating Forum (South Africa)
- All Japan Naginata Federation
- Anchorage Junior Nordic League (Alaska)
- American Journal for Nurse Practitioners
- All Japan Nishikigoi Promotion Association
- Airborne Joint Nuclear Planning Element
- American Journal of Neuroradiology
- Aardvark Jazz Orchestra
Samples in periodicals archive:
I would also like to thank all the consultants and the contractor in executing the project, including Hubert Tonka, special advisor to Jean Nouvel and Michel Pelissie, CEO of Ateliers Jean Nouvel.
There's a lot of little details that we think would have been very important and have not been done," said Francois Leininger of Ateliers Jean Nouvel, the project architect.
The five finalists include the following firms: Beyer Blinder Belle Architects and Planners LLP in a joint venture with Ateliers Jean Nouvel.