Following the 1978-1979 revision of the city's redevelopment policy and the creation of the Atelier Parisien d'Urbanisme -- APUR, the city's urban design agency -- a rather more sensitive approach to the renewal of the Parisian fabric was adopted.
What does APUR stand for?
APUR stands for Atelier Parisien d'Urbanisme (French: Parisian Urban Workshop; Paris, France)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APUR
- Atlas of Preclassical Upper Mesopotamia
- Association pour un Meilleur Arbitrage (French: Association for a Better Arbitration; concerned with football)
- Ashland Place United Methodist Church (Mobile, AL)
- Association for Peace and Understanding in the Middle East (Montrose, CA)
- Approximately Projected Unrestricted Moeller-Plesset Nth-Order
- Andhra Pradesh United Nations Association
- Arondizuogu Patriotic Union - New Jersey
- Alaska Pacific University Nordic Ski Center
- Association Professors of the University of Ottawa
- Asociatia Profesionala a Urbanistilor (Romanian: Urban Professional Association)
- All Purpose
- American Public University System
- Amiga Power Up System (computers)
- Astellas Pharma US, Inc. (Northbrooki, IL)
- American Poultry USA
- Advanced Placement United States History
- Advanced Placement United States History (course/class)
- Andhra Pradesh Urban Services for the Poor (India)
- Association of Property Unit Trusts (UK)
- Authorised Property Unit Trust (Financial Services Authority; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Redevelopment of the site has been planned over the past 20 years, as part of the development strategy for regeneration of the east of Paris,(1) under the aegis of the city's urban design agency, the Atelier Parisien d'Urbanisme (APUR) led by Nathan Starkman.