SECURITY The Project bonds are backed by take-or-pay water delivery entitlement contracts with five San Luis Obispo County water providers: the city of San Luis Obispo (SLO), the city of El Paso de Robles (Paso Robles), Atascadero Mutual Water Company (Atascadero), the Templeton Community Services District and San Luis Obispo County Service Area 10A.
What does AMWC stand for?
AMWC stands for Atascadero Mutual Water Company (Atascadero, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMWC
We have 4 other meanings of AMWC in our Acronym Attic
- Another Mom with a Camera (blog)
- Australian Medical Workforce Advisory Committee
- Arab Movement of Women Arising for Justice
- Access Manager for WebSphere Application Server
- AppLeS (Application-Level Scheduling) Master-Worker Application Template
- American Way
- Adaptive Minimum Weight Codes (computing)
- Air Mobility Warfare Center
- Alternate Missile Warning Center
- Army Missile Warning Center
- Azad Muslim Welfare Complex
- African Movement of Working Children and Youth
- Asian Male White Female
- Austin-Morris-Wolseley Freunde Schweiz (German: Austin-Morris-Wolseley Friends Switzerland; car club)
- Adaptive Management Work Group
- American Movement for World Government
- Annual Meeting Working Group
- Architecture Methodology Working Group
- Atmosphere Model Working Group (Community Climate System Model)
- Active Message Waiting Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
KEY RATING DRIVERS: --Deterioration in credit fundamentals of member agencies - particularly Atascadero Mutual Water Company (AMWC), City of El Paso de Robles (Paso Robles) or City of San Luis Obispo (SLO) - would likely affect the rating on the bonds.
The city of San Luis Obispo is the largest participant, responsible for about 43% of project costs, the city of El Paso de Robles will pay about 34% and the Atascadero Mutual Water Company (serving the city of Atascadero) comprises 20%.