What does ALSAS stand for?
ALSAS stands for At-Line Solution Assay
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Aid to Leukemia Stricken American Children
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (fund-raising arm of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee)
- Anterolateral Surface of the Arytenoid Cartilage
- All Safety Commands
- Association of Location Scouts and Managers
- Alberta Saskatchewan Manitoba
- Alabama Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Assessment Questionnaire
- Association Of Lowland Search And Rescue (UK)
- Advanced Life Support Automated Remote Manipulator
- Academy of Legal Studies in Business
- Air Land Sea Bulletin (Air Land Sea Application)
- Aqualogic Service Bus
- Adaptive Least Squares Bilinear Interpolation
- Alabama State Board of Missions (Alabama Baptist church)
- Adirondack Lakes Survey Corporation
- Advanced Logistics Systems Center (AFMC)
- Afloat Logistics and Sealift Capability
- American Lumber Standards Committee, Inc.
- Association for Library Service to Children