What does AHOP stand for?
AHOP stands for At-Home Options Program (HIV/AIDS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHOP
We have 4 other meanings of AHOP in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Human Oral Mucosa (antigen)
- American Homepatient
- Arlington Home Ownership Made Easier, Inc.
- Assistant Head of Middle School
- Acts of Hope for the Nation Foundation (Phillipines)
- Ann's House of Nuts (est. 1973)
- A House of Prayer (Xenia, Ohio)
- Amateur Hockey of Pensacola (Gulf Breeze, FL)
- Amityville House of Pancakes (humorous science fiction)
- Asthma Health Outcomes Project (US EPA; University of Michigan)
- Auto Half-Op (IRC)
- American Hispanic-Owned Radio Association
- Association of Hispanics Organized to Raise Awareness
- As Heard on Radio Soulwax (2 Many DJs album)
- Aboriginal Home Ownership Scheme (Australia)
- Advanced Hybrid Oxygen System (US Air Force)
- Antiochian House of Studies (religious studies)
- Automated Hydrologic Observing System
- Association Haitian of Tomorrow, Inc. (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Arizona Hikers and Outdoor Trail Explorers (Phoenix metropolitan area)