Water's Edge, in particular, is classic Cave, with a diabolical courting ritual between "city girls" cavorting at the water's edge and "local boys" bewitched by their actions, all described by a possessed narrator who sees the world beyond their play.
What does ATWE stand for?
ATWE stands for At the Water's Edge (ministry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATWE
- Average Thom White Band
- Alaska Tsunami Warning Centre
- Anglican Trust for Women and Children (New Zealand)
- Around the World Cruises (Australia)
- Atlantic Tropical Weather Center
- Atmospheric Tactical Warning Connectivity
- Advanced Tomahawk Weapon Control System
- Analog Transient Waveform Digitizer (physics)
- Africa through Western Eyes (historical document collection)
- Association of Technical Writers and Editors (est. 1953)
- Anti-Tank Weapon Effect Signature Simulation
- Air Transport World Freight (New Zealand)
- Active Transport Working Group (Mosman, New South Wales, Australia)
- Aerospace Technology Working Group (est. 1990)
- AMEDD (Army Medical Department) Technology Working Group
- Anti-Terrorism Work Group (New York)
- Arms Transfer Working Group
- Army Transformation Wargame
- Around the Way Girls (pop culture blog)
- Access to Work Interagency Cooperative (Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): | DRESSED FOR THE PART: Children at the Water's Edge Day Nursery in Elland with Pc Andrea Sagar (
Married couples: All married couples are invited to a non-denominational group vow renewal ceremony at The Water's Edge at Giovannis in Darien.
net We are giving away TWO weekend breaks at The Water's Edge including two nights' bed and breakfast and one evening meal.
I'm trying to educate homeowners about leaving buffer zones at the water's edge and planting native trees and shrubs," she says.
Whether it's quiet coves or roaring seas that you crave, one thing is clear: In Baja many of the most exhilarating sports begin, rather than end, at the water's edge.
The alarm was raised when a boy claimed to have seen a girl aged about five lying at the water's edge, opposite the Golden Sands Caravan Park at Towyn, near Abergele.
com CAPTION(S): 2 photos Photo: (1) Rescuers secure wreckage of an airplane at the water's edge in Malibu on Sunday, after a midair crash off El Matador State Beach.