Summary: DUBAI-- The latest annual technology market survey conducted by Eurocom Worldwide, the global PR network, has revealed that 70 per cent of executives in technology businesses read print journals at least once a month, and nearly half (48 per cent) read print journals at least once a week.
What does ALO stand for?
ALO stands for At Least Once
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ALO
We have 78 other meanings of ALO in our Acronym Attic
- Andrew Loog Oldham (former Rolling Stones manager)
- Animal Liberation Orchestra (band)
- Apraxia of Eyelid Opening (motor abnormality)
- Arab Labour Organization
- Architect Liaison Officer (UK)
- Army Learning Object
- Army Liaison Officer (US Army)
- Artillery Liaison Officer
- Assembly Line Order (Northrop Grumman)
- Assessing Learning Outcomes (various organizations)
- Atlanta Lawyers' Orchestra (Atlanta, GA)
- Audit Liaison Officer
- Austin Lyric Opera (Texas)
- Austrian Literature Online (database)
- Authorized Level Of Organization
- Waterloo, IA, USA - Waterloo Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Adaptive Level One Accelerator (US NASA)
- Adult Learning Outcomes Assessment (University of Phoenix)
- American Lingual Orthodontic Association (Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ALMOST half of drivers have overtaken at "lethal" speeds on single carriageway country roads at least once in the past year, according to a survey published today.
ALMOST one in five girls say they have been pregnant at least once by the age of 18, according to a Government survey.
and Britain's Got Talent, were seen by 51% of the nation at least once last year.
The EIAA's Mediascope Europe survey shows 81% of surfers say they have sent an email at least once a month over the past year, down from 85% in the 2006 survey.
The four most common energy-wasting habits in the UK are: Leaving appliances on standby- 71% of UK consumers admit to doing this at least once a week.
And more than a tenth of people in the survey admitted drinking to excess at least once a week.
About 12% of students visited a mental health professional at least once during the past 12 months.