DeClerck holds many designations including Green; GRI; ABR; ASR; Certified e-PRO; Certified by the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals and At Home with Diversity.
What does AHWD stand for?
AHWD stands for At Home With Diversity (National Association of Realtors)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHWD
- Australian Horror Writers Association
- Aboriginal Health and Wellness Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Australian Health Workforce Advisory Committee
- Aboriginal Health and Wellness Centre (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Antarctic Humpback Whale Catalogue (international project)
- Association of Heavyweight Campers
- Association of Hole in the Wall Camps
- Aboriginal Health Worker Career Structure
- Advanced Harpoon Weapon Control Systems (Boeing)
- Animal Health and Welfare Department
- Alberta Health and Wellness Drug Benefit List (Alberta, Canada)
- Animal Health and Welfare Directorate General (UK)
- Ad Hoc Working Group
- Adolescent Health Working Group (San Francisco, CA)
- Ad Hoc Working Group on Production (interface)
- Atlantic Health and Wellness Institute Inc. (Canada)
- Available Housing Withdrawal Limit (Singapore)
- Assessing the Health and Welfare of Laboratory Animals (Newcastle University; Newcastle, Australia)
- Africa Health Workforce Observatory (Republic of Congo)
- Australian Health Workforce Officials Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joy holds the ABR, SRES and the At Home With Diversity Designations.
NAR works closely with the federal government and other allies to build homeownership programs and offers its expanded fair housing education programs like At Home with Diversity for members, seeks out diverse membership and association leadership, and works to expand relationships with its real estate diversity partners.
A real estate professional for eight years, Battaglia has achieved the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR), and At Home with Diversity (ATWD) designations.
Continually striving to serve clients knowledgeably and professionally, she holds numerous certifications and designations including Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), At Home With Diversity (AHWD), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Real Estate Owned Specialist (REOS), Transnational Referral Certification (TRC) and Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI).
He is an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), certified Internet and Technology Profesional (e-PRO) and holds the At Home With Diversity (AHWD) designations from the National Association of Realtors.
He is a graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI), an e-Pro, and holds the At Home with Diversity certification.
She has e-Pro and At Home With Diversity designations and enjoys residential real estate and property management in the county, focusing on the Blue Bell and Skippack areas.