The Company also believes that this action better positions EFTC to continue to invest in its key strategic differentiators, including hub-based build-to-order and repair services, Asynchronous Process Manufacturing (APM) methods, and value-added web-based services, such as its Component Obsolescence Program (COP).
What does APM stand for?
APM stands for Asynchronous Process Manufacturing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of APM
We have 386 other meanings of APM in our Acronym Attic
- Associação Paulista de Medicina (Brazil)
- Associate Program Manager
- Association des Propriétaires de Muscadet (French boating association)
- Association for Palliative Medicine
- Association for Project Management (UK)
- Association for Psychoanalytic Medicine
- Association of Podiatrists of Malta
- Association of Professors of Medicine
- Association of Project Managers
- Asynchronous Payload Mapper (ANSI)
- Asynchronous Programming Model (computing)
- Atmospheric Passivation Module (semiconductor industry)
- Atmospheric Pressure Mass Spectroscopy
- Attached Pressurized Module
- Australian Police Medal
- Australian Property Monitor (Australia)
- Automated People Movers
- Automated Performance Measurement
- Automated Plate Measuring Machine (optical technology)
- Automated Program Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
EFTC uses its information intensive Asynchronous Process Manufacturing (APM) techniques to more efficiently produce products that are processed in small lots.
The combination of improved margins from our unique Asynchronous Process Manufacturing (APM) technique at our electronic assembly plants, and the improved margins contributed from our recent acquisition of the CTi Companies, positions us well to be a margin leader in our industry," said Stuart Fuhlendorf, EFTC's Chief Financial Officer.
NASDAQ:EFTC), an electronic contract manufacturer, revealed today its new manufacturing paradigm, Asynchronous Process Manufacturing (APM).