ASIC-quality timing engine accurately predicts deep sub-micron routing delays with metal RC calculation, input slew-rate adjustment and improved Asymptotic Waveform Evaluation (AWE) algorithm.
What does AWE stand for?
AWE stands for Asymptotic Waveform Evaluation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AWE
We have 134 other meanings of AWE in our Acronym Attic
- American Wrestling Entertainment
- Ammunition and Weapons Effects (Allied Defense Group, Inc.)
- Approval Workflow Engine (software)
- Arbitrary Wire Antenna
- Area Weapons Effects
- Argue with Everyone (forum)
- Army Warfighter Experiment
- Association for World Education
- Association of Women Entrepreneurs
- Association Wallonne de l'Elevage (farmers association; Belgium)
- At Worlds End (video game)
- AT&T Wireless
- Atomic Weapon Employer
- Atomic Weapons Establishment (UK)
- AutoCAD Windows Extension
- Automobile Welt Eisenach (German: Eisenach Automobile World; Eisenach, Germany)
- Average Weekly Earnings
- Acadia Waldorf Education Association (Bar Harbor, ME)
- Alabama Water Environment Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Star-R also includes fast RC circuit reduction with accuracy control and asymptotic waveform evaluation (AWE)-based simulation for accurate interconnect delay calculations.
s Star uses proprietary enhancements to the Asymptotic Waveform Evaluation (AWE) and Effective Capacitance (Ceffective) techniques to provide accurate delay values.