The rating for Regence BlueShield in Washington continues to be A ("excellent") while Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah, Regence Life and Health Insurance Company, Asuris Northwest Health and HealthWise maintained their previous ratings of A- (also "excellent").
What does ANH stand for?
ANH stands for Asuris Northwest Health (insurance; Spokane, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANH
We have 30 other meanings of ANH in our Acronym Attic
- Access Node Hub
- Acute Normovolemic Hemodilution (cardiology)
- Agence Nationale de l'Habitat (French: National Housing Agency)
- Agencia Nacional de Hidrocarburos (Colombia)
- All Nippon Helicopter (airline, Japan)
- Alliance for Natural Health
- Anhang (German: Appendix; used in designating Beethoven's music)
- Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation (Santa Monica, CA)
- artificial nutrition and hydration
- Association of Neighbourhood Houses (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Atrial Natriuretic Hormone
- Alabama Nursing Home Association
- Alaska Natural History Association (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Alliance of National Heritage Areas
- American Naturopathic and Holistic Association (Washington, DC)
- Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis (journal)
- Automobile National Heritage Area (US NPS; Michigan)
- Ardsley-North Hills Athletic Association (Pennsylvania; youth sports)
- Act Now for Harmony and Democracy (India)
- Alberta Natural Health Agricultural Network (Leduc, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has affirmed the financial strength rating (FSR) of A (Excellent) and issuer credit ratings (ICR) of "a" of Regence BlueShield (RBS) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Asuris Northwest Health (Asuris) (both domiciled in Seattle, WA).
He was Vice President of Sales for Regence BlueShield and Asuris Northwest Health for three years before he left to join United.
15, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon and Asuris Northwest Health, a Regence affiliate, will offer two of the prescription drug options available in Oregon.
Best also has affirmed the FSRs of A- (Excellent) and ICRs of "a-" of Regence BlueShield's two subsidiaries, Asuris Northwest Health (Asuris) (Washington) and Regence Life and Health Insurance Company (Regence Life and Health) (Portland, OR), as well as Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon (Regence BCBSO), Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah (Regence BCBSU) and its subsidiary, HealthWise (both of Salt Lake City, UT).
The plan, named Medicare Script, will be offered through two Regence subsidiaries: Regence Life & Health in Idaho and Utah and Asuris Northwest Health in Oregon and Washington.
Best also has affirmed the FSRs of A- (Excellent) and ICRs of "a-" of Regence BlueShield's two subsidiaries, Asuris Northwest Health (Asuris) (Washington) and Regence Life and Health Insurance Company (Portland, OR), as well as Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon (Regence BCBSO), Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah (Regence BCBSU) and its subsidiary, HealthWise (both of Salt Lake City, UT).
First Choice Health joins Group Health Cooperative, Premera Blue Cross, Regence BlueShield and Asuris Northwest Health, which currently provide web sites with OneHealthPort security.