25, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- When the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) appointed Cary Sennett, MD, PhD, FACP, as its new President and CEO earlier this summer, they expected he would get right to work helping to shape a vision and strategy for the nation's oldest and largest patient group for people with asthma and allergic diseases.
What does AAFA stand for?
AAFA stands for Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAFA
We have 39 other meanings of AAFA in our Acronym Attic
- Audit Automation Facilities
- Auxiliary Air Field
- Average Annual Flow (streams)
- Aztec Athletic Foundation (San Diego State University; California)
- American Alligator Farmers Association
- American Apparel & Footwear Association (Arlington, VA)
- American Association of Finance and Accounting
- Antique Americana Folk Art (eBay seller)
- Aplastic Anemia Foundation of America
- Army Aviation Flight Activity
- Action Against False Allegations of Abuse (UK)
- Awareness and Fight Against Cancer
- Austin Association of Facility and Maintenance Engineers (Austin, TX)
- Advanced Aviation Forward Area Refueling System (Army)
- Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Advisory Against Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (Houston, Texas)
- Automated Airborne Flight Alert System (FAA)
- Asociación Argentina de Fútbol Australiano (Portugese: Argentine Australian Football Association)
- Acid and Alcohol Fast Bacilli
- Altus Air Force Base (Altus, Oklahoma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With their partners, the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA), and the ASL has become internationally recognized through its asthma & allergy friendly(TM) Certification brand and asthma & allergy friendly(TM) Certified products.
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, in conjunction with the physician-led Allergy Standards Limited, has developed the first asthma friendly[R] product standards for items such as plush toys, pillows and other bedding, flooring, vacuum cleaners, and air filtration devices.
PUFFS FACIAL TISSUES PARTNERS WITH THE ASTHMA AND ALLERGY FOUNDATION OF AMERICA TO HELP THE NATION BREATHE EASIER
Today the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) revealed its 2014 State Honor Roll(TM) of Asthma and Allergy Policies for Schools, comparing all 50 states and the District of Columbia (DC) on numerous policy standards to find out which states made their annual "Honor Roll," or not.
``I don't think the peanut industry will be happy about this,'' said Harris, a board member of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America who is also allergic to peanuts.
Everyone Breathe[TM] - an educational program geared toward raising awareness of asthma - launched a new initiative today in partnership with the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) aimed at improving the quality of asthma care and asthma education in schools across America.
Louis Chapter of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, released the following statement regarding St.