The minimal clinically important difference between the two groups was not achieved when measured by both the Asthma Control Questionnaire 7 and the 32-item Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire.
What does AQLQ stand for?
AQLQ stands for Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AQLQ in our Acronym Attic
- Apocolyptic Quake Korps (online gaming)
- A.Q. Khan Research Laboratories (center for nuclear technology and material science in Pakistan)
- Acceptable/Acceptance Quality Level
- Advanced Quicklook
- Aeroquest Ltd
- Alignment Query Language (data management)
- Archetypal Query Language (data processing)
- Ask Questions Later
- Assurance Quality Level (product safety)
- Average Quality Limit
- Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire-Juniper
- Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire-Marks
- Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire for Native American Adults
- Acquisition Lead Time
- Air Quality Limit Value(s)
- Acenaphthenequinone Monoxime
- Acquisition Management
- Active Queue Management
- Additive Quark Model
- Air Quality Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
There were also improved scores observed in the asthma control questionnaire (ACQ) and the asthma quality of life questionnaire in one trial, and a trend towards improvement in the ACQ in the other study.
Specifying effect on CBT Asthma Quality of life Questionnaire (AQLQ) 3.
The results showed that 62 percent of the patients who were randomised to receive the drug experienced significant improvements on their Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaires, and in runny nose and morning lung function.
CRF Health, a world leading provider of global ePRO solutions tailored for the life sciences industry, today announced that it has received approval to use fully validated electronic versions of the Asthma Control Questionnaire (ACQ) & the standardized Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire (AQLQ(S)) instruments on its TrialMax Touch[TM] Windows([R]) handheld ePRO devices.
Mean scores on the Mini Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire (MiniAQLQ) were equivalent between the two groups at 2 months, as were secondary end points of the frequency of exacerbations and mean scores on the Asthma Control Questionnaire, the Royal College of Physicians three-item questionnaire (RCP3), and the Mini Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire.
The primary effectiveness endpoint was the change from baseline in Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire (AQLQ) score.
support for the hygiene hypothesis), aspirin as a trigger for some patients, and the validity of the Standardized Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire.