The top condition management programs are nurse hotlines, diabetes and disease management initiatives, and coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure and asthma disease management programs.
What does ADMP stand for?
ADMP stands for Asthma Disease Management Programs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADMP
We have 21 other meanings of ADMP in our Acronym Attic
- Adriamycin/Mitomycin C Oil Suspension
- Admoveatur (Latin: let it be applied; medicine)
- Active-Duty Military Personnel (US military)
- Adjusted Month Program (US DoD)
- Aeromedical Decision Making Process
- Air Defense Modernization Plan
- Anti-Dorsalizing Morphogenetic Protein (biology)
- Any Device Mobile Pay
- Army Data Management Program
- Army Digitization Master Plan
- Atom-Centered Density Matrix Propagation
- Advanced Digital Media Processing Services
- Absorption Detected Magnetic Resonance
- Accounting Department Management Report (newsletter)
- Arizona Department of Mineral Resources
- Average Daily Membership in Residence
- Average Daily Metabolic Rate
- Aircraft Design and Manufacturing Research Center
- Association Des Medecins Remplacants Guadeloupe (French: Guadelopue Association of Physicians Replacements)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An example of Anthem Partnership Plan's health- improvement focus will be to place an emphasis in Nevada on its smoking cessation and asthma disease management programs.
During this 90-minute audio conference on CD-ROM, the speakers provide an in-depth look at the asthma disease management programs within their organization and the impact these programs have had on their bottom line.