Conducted by the NHLBI's Asthma Clinical Research Network, the study compared three treatment methods: doubling the dose of inhaled corticosteroids alone, supplementing a low dose of inhaled corticosteroids with a long-acting beta agonist (salmeterol), and supplementing a low dose of inhaled corticosteroids with a long-acting anticholinergic drug (tiotropium bromide).
What does ACRN stand for?
ACRN stands for Asthma Clinical Research Network (National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACRN
We have 12 other meanings of ACRN in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Chief Radioman (military classification)
- Air Conditioning and Refrigerating Manufacturer's Association
- Académie Chrétienne de la Rive Nord (French: North Shore Christian Academy; Canada)
- Accounting Classification Reference Number
- Acoustic Coordinated Reset Neuromodulation (tinnitus treatment)
- Aéro-Club de Rouen Normandie (French aviation club; Normandy, France)
- AIDS Certified Registered Nurse
- All Campus Radio Network (Ohio University)
- America's Career Resource Network
- American Country Radio Network (Internet radio)
- Les Amis de la Cathédrale Russe de Nice (French: Friends of the Russian Cathedral in Nice; Nice, France)
- Ambrose Carson River Natural Area
- America's Career Resource Network Association
- Amplified Complementary Ribonucleic Acid
- Academic Clinical Research Organization
- Academic Contract Research Organization (Washington, DC)
- ACE Capital Re Overseas Ltd.
- ACPO Criminal Records Office (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
with the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute's Asthma Clinical Research Network.
gov Asthma Clinical Research Network Currently in Phase III, this interventional treatment study focuses on establishing a network of interactive asthma research groups to perform multiple trials in asthmatic patients and evaluate therapeutic approaches.