CEO of National Cyber-Forensics and Training Alliance; John Bay, vice president and chief scientist of Assured Information Security, Inc.
What does AIS stand for?
AIS stands for Assured Information Security (Rome, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIS
We have 695 other meanings of AIS in our Acronym Attic
- Asbestos Information System
- Asian International School (Sri Lanka)
- Asociación Internacional de Sociologia (Spanish: International Sociological Association)
- Ass in Seat
- Associate in Insurance Services
- Association for Information Systems (international, for exchange of info about information systems)
- Association Internationale de Sociologie (French: International Sociological Association)
- Association of Imaging Service Bureaus
- Association of Interior Specialists (also seen as AOIS)
- Associazione Italiana Sommeliers (Italian Professional Wine Stewards Association)
- Ateliers de l'Image et du Son (French: Image and Sound Workshops)
- Atlanta International School
- Audio Intercommunications System
- Australian Institute of Sport
- Australian International School
- Auto Immune System (procedure automation; Fujitsu Siemens Computers, Inc.)
- Auto Initiate Sector
- Auto Insurance Specialists (various locations)
- Autodesk Inventor Series (software)
- Automated Identification System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 11 new partners that have joined the McAfee Security Innovation Alliance are: * Assured Information Security * Athena * Ceedo * Chicony * DG Technology Consulting * Lieberman Software * NetIQ * SandForce * SEP Software * Sipera Systems * Tiversa In addition, the following six partners now have "McAfee Compatible" solutions and have been promoted to Technology Partner status in the McAfee Security Innovation Alliance program.
Our companies are known for state-of-the-art, reliable, and secure mobile extended wireless and GeoLocation solutions in operationally challenging applications, and we look forward to working with Assured Information Security to bring our solutions to a number of new government customers," said Joe Carey, President and CEO of Fidelity Comtech.