VMware ACE is a client application installed by end users to run a pre-configured, isolated assured computing environment on their PC.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Assured Computing Environment (VMware)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Clinical Embryologists
- Association of Club Executives
- Association of Colleges and Employers
- Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs
- Association of Computer Engineers (various locations)
- Association of Computer Enthusiasts (various locations)
- Association of Conference Executives
- Association of Consulting Engineers
- Association of Consulting Engineers (UK)
- Association of Cultural Executives (Association des Cadres d'Institutions Culturelles - Canada)
- Asynchronous Communications Element
- Asynchronous Compute Engine (computer technology)
- Athlete Career and Education (UK and Australia)
- Athlete's Competitive Edge (various organizations)
- Athletic Certified Equipment (Orlando, FL)
- Atlanta Comics Expo (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlanta's Competitive Edge Tennis Academy (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlantic Center for the Environment (Canada)
- Atlantic City Electric (utility; New Jersey)
- Atlantic City Expressway (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VMware ACE lets IT desktop managers apply enterprise IT policies to a virtual machine containing an operating system, enterprise applications and data to create an isolated PC environment known as an assured computing environment.
VMware ACE enables IT desktop managers to apply enterprise IT policies to a virtual machine containing an operating system, enterprise applications and data to create an isolated PC environment known as an assured computing environment.