What does AICM stand for?
AICM stands for Associazione Italiana di Citogenetica Medica
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AICM
We have 17 other meanings of AICM in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Institute of Comparative Legal Systems (Crawley, Western Australia, Australia)
- Associazione Italiana Centri Linguistici Universitari (Italian: Italian Association of University Language Centers; Bologna, Italy)
- Advances in Computational Mathematics (textbook)
- Aeropuerto Internacional de la Ciudad de México (Spanish: Mexico City International Airport; Mexico City, Mexico)
- Akaike's Information Criterion (statistical models)
- And I Claim My...
- Anti-Inflammatory Controller Medication
- Arie and Ida Crown Memorial (Chicago, IL)
- Associate of the Institute of Credit Management
- Association des Ingénieurs Commerciaux de Mons (French: Commercial Engineers Association of Mons; Mons, Belgium)
- Australian Institute of Credit Management
- African Institute for Contemporary Mission and Research
- American Indian Council of Mariposa County (California)
- And I Claim My Five Pounds
- All India Chamber of Match Industries
- All India Coordinated Maize Improvement Project (India)
- Alberta Ingenuity Centre for Machine Learning (Canada)
- Automated Inventory Control and Management System
- Associazione Italiana Charcot Marie Tooth (Italian disease association)
- Ain't It Cool News