What does AIEOP stand for?
AIEOP stands for Associazione Italiana Ematologia Oncologia Pediatrica (Italian)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIEOP
We have 2 other meanings of AIEOP in our Acronym Attic
- Ambattur Industrial Estate Manufacturers Association (India)
- Australian Industry Engineering and Manufacturing Network (Queensland, Australia)
- Ab Initio Embedding Model Potential
- Action to Improve English, Mathematics and Science (study group; Ministry of Education; Zambia)
- Association of Indian Entomologists in North America
- Amicale des Infirmières de l'Éducation Nationale de la Corrèze
- Artificial Intelligence in Engineering
- Aboriginal and Islander Education Officer (Australia)
- American Indian Environmental Office (US EPA)
- American Indian Educational Opportunities Program
- Acta Ichthyologica et Piscatoria (Polish fish journal)
- American Institute for English Proficiency (Philippines)
- American Institute of Executive Protection, Inc.
- Archivo Internazionale di Etnografia e Preistoria (Italian: International Archive of Ethnography and Prehistory)
- Army Ideas for Excellence Program
- Associação da Imprensa Estrangeira Em Portugal
- Association Internationale des Études Patristiques (French: International Association of Patristics Studies)
- Association Internationale des Experts Philateliques (French: International Association of Philatelic Experts)
- Affiliation of International Education Peak Bodies
- Advanced Internet Explorer Password Recovery