What does AIDO stand for?
AIDO stands for Associazione Italiana Donatori Organi (Organ Donors Italian Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AIDO in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Intelligent Decision Making
- l'Associazione Italiana Donne Medico
- Attention, Interest, Desire, Memory, Action (psychology of selling)
- Advanced Informatics Distributed Medical Access Network (Greece)
- Accademia Italiana Di Medicina Estetica (Italian: Italian Academy of Aesthetic Medicine)
- All India Disaster Mitigation Institute
- Arab Industrial Development and Mining Organization
- Asian Indian Donor Marrow Registry (India)
- Australian Industry and Defence Network, Inc.
- Applied Industrial Diploma in Networking Administrator
- Art in Defense of Humanism (Odense, Denmark)
- Associazione Italiana Donne per lo Sviluppo (Italian Association for Women in Development)
- Acute Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Aerospace Industrial Development Program (Taiwan)
- Africa Internally Displaced Persons Voice (Zambia)
- Alberta Impaired Drivers' Program (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
- Association Internationale de Droit Pénal (French: International Association of Penal Law)
- Automated Individual Development Plan
- Artificial Insulin Delivery, Pancreas and Islet Transplantation (European Association for the Study of Diabetes)
- Army Intermodal and Distribution Platform Management Office