as some manufacturers pump out a "fools gold" version of the product that only slightly resembles the "gold standard" set by Associazione Industrie Dolciarie Italiane (AIDI).
What does AIDI stand for?
AIDI stands for Associazione Industrie Dolciarie Italiane (Italian: Italian Confectioners Manufacturers Association; Rome, Italy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIDI
We have 2 other meanings of AIDI in our Acronym Attic
- Adults without Identified Dysfunctional Family Histories
- Alternative Indigenous Development Foundation, Inc.
- Appropriate Infrastructure Development Group (Boston, MA)
- Architectural Innovations Design Group (Columbus, GA)
- Aids to Identification in Difficult Groups of Animals and Plants (Field Studies Council book series; UK)
- Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants
- Artificial Insemination Donor Husband
- Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children (Delaware)
- Association of Industrial Designers of India (now Association of Indian Design Industry)
- Associazione Igienisti Dentali Italian (Italian: Italian Dental Hygienists Association)
- Associazione Italiana Di Illuminazione (Italian)
- Associazione Italiana Difesa Infanzia (Italian: Italian Association of Children's Defense)
- Automated Interpretation of Diagnostic Images
- Asia Interior Design Institute Association
- Associazione Italiana di Ingegneria Chimica (Italian)
- Associazione Italiana Degli Igienisti Industriali (Italian: Italian Association of Industrial Hygienists)
- Asociación Interuniversitaria de Investigación en Pedagogía (Spanish: Interuniversitary Association of Research in Pedagogy)
- Am I Doing It Right
- Asociación Interamericana de Ingeniería Sanitaria y Ambiental (Spanish: Inter-American Association of Sanitary and Environmental Engineering; est. 1948; Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- All I Do Is Think About You