What does AIDI stand for?
AIDI stands for Associazione Igienisti Dentali Italian (Italian: Italian Dental Hygienists Association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIDI
We have 2 other meanings of AIDI in our Acronym Attic
- Association Ivoirienne pour la Défense des Droits des Femmes (French)
- Adults without Identified Dysfunctional Family Histories
- Alternative Indigenous Development Foundation, Inc.
- Appropriate Infrastructure Development Group (Boston, MA)
- Architectural Innovations Design Group (Columbus, GA)
- Aids to Identification in Difficult Groups of Animals and Plants (Field Studies Council book series; UK)
- Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants
- Artificial Insemination Donor Husband
- Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children (Delaware)
- Association of Industrial Designers of India (now Association of Indian Design Industry)
- Associazione Industrie Dolciarie Italiane (Italian: Italian Confectioners Manufacturers Association; Rome, Italy)
- Associazione Italiana Di Illuminazione (Italian)
- Associazione Italiana Difesa Infanzia (Italian: Italian Association of Children's Defense)
- Automated Interpretation of Diagnostic Images
- Asia Interior Design Institute Association
- Associazione Italiana di Ingegneria Chimica (Italian)
- Associazione Italiana Degli Igienisti Industriali (Italian: Italian Association of Industrial Hygienists)
- Asociación Interuniversitaria de Investigación en Pedagogía (Spanish: Interuniversitary Association of Research in Pedagogy)
- Am I Doing It Right
- Asociación Interamericana de Ingeniería Sanitaria y Ambiental (Spanish: Inter-American Association of Sanitary and Environmental Engineering; est. 1948; Sao Paolo, Brazil)