What does ATTB stand for?
ATTB stands for Association pour Techniques Thermiques de Belgique (French: Thermal Technology Association of Belgium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATTB
We have 3 other meanings of ATTB in our Acronym Attic
- All Things to All People
- Alliance of Travel and Tour Agencies of Pampanga (Philippines)
- Association Tunisienne des Techniciens en Anesthésie-Réanimation
- Advanced Technologies Testing Aircraft System (Germany)
- Advanced Technology Transit Bus
- Age Tendre et Tête de Bois (French: Tender Age and Wooden Head; online forum)
- Ass to the Blast
- Association de Tennis de Table de Berneuil-sur-Aisne (French: Berneuil-sur-Aisne Table Tennis Association; Berneuil-sur-Aisne, France)
- Association de Tennis de Table du Breuil (French: Table Tennis Association of Breuil; Breuil, France)
- Association des Tradithérapeutes du Bélédougou (French: Beledugu Association of Traditional Healers; Mali)
- American Telephone and Telegraph Business Communications Services
- AT&T Broadband Internet
- American Telephone and Telegraph Bell Laboratories
- Aboriginal Tourism Team Canada (now Aboriginal Tourism Canada)
- Addiction Technology Transfer Center (Kansas City, MO)
- Advanced Technology Transition Council
- Advanced Television Technology Center, Inc.
- Advanced Television Test Center
- American Telephone and Telegraph Communications
- American Type Culture Collection (biological product contract; University of Pennsylvania)