According to information provided by the Association of Western Pulp and Paper Workers (AWPPW) and the Paper/Allied Industrial, Chemical and Energy Workers International Union (PACE), these strikes do not represent a trend.
What does AWPPW stand for?
AWPPW stands for Association of Western Pulp and Paper Workers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Average Weighted Prime Lending Rate
- Adjusted Words Per Minute
- Artwork Production Manager (various locations)
- AW Project Management (UK)
- American Wood Pallet Manufacturers' Association
- Algorithmen und Werkzeuge für Petrinetze (German: Workshop on Algorithms and Tools for Petri Nets)
- Asia and West Pacific Network for Urban Conservation (est. 1991)
- Adaptive Wireless Path Protocol
- Asian Workshop on Polymer Processing (Japan Society of Polymer Processing)
- Arctic Waters Pollution Prevention Act (Canada)
- Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route
- Advanced Website Position Reporter (software by Pwqsoft Inc.)
- Advanced Word Password Recovery
- American Walking Pony Registry
- Annual Weapon Program Report
- Appian Web Personalization Report
- Atlas World Press Review
- Automatic Waypoint Position Reporting
- Automation-assisted Weather Problem Resolution
- Average Weighted Prime Lending Rate (usually seen as AWPLR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Western Pulp and Paper Workers (AWPPW) approved an innovative five-year labor agreement that provides labor stability.
Pulp and paper contracts After rejecting one tentative 5-year contract in early May, about 2,000 members of the Association of Western Pulp and Paper Workers (Ind.
These positive effects will be somewhat offset by costs associated with the strike of four West Coast operations by the Association of Western Pulp and Paper Workers (AWPPW), extensive market downtime in the Pulp, Paper and Packaging segment and costs associated with Westwood Shipping Line's transition to a new charter fleet.
; the United Paperworkers International Union (UPIU); and the Association of Western Pulp and Paper Workers (AWPPW) are in Indiana to talk with 5th district voters and tell them that Jontz's repeated attempts to stop timber harvests on federal forests will cost tens of thousands of forest products jobs in the Pacific Northwest, northern California and throughout the nation.
Bryson, president, Association of Western Pulp and Paper Workers today delivered a letter to the president expressing their concern about the impact the administration's handling of the northern spotted owl issue will have on the nation's economy and union jobs.
Geist said the Everett mill employs a total of 285 employees, 220 of whom are members of the Association of Western Pulp and Paper Workers Local 10.