The annual snapshot of Welsh casualty services, carried out by the Association of Welsh Community Health Councils, discovered the cases.
What does AWCHC stand for?
AWCHC stands for Association of Welsh Community Health Councils
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Associate of the Worshipful Company of Farriers
- Australian Window Cleaning Federation (Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia)
- Army Working Capital Fund - Supply Management Army
- African Woman and Child Feature Service (Nairobi)
- Association of West Coast Fisheries Trusts
- Airstation WLI CB G54A (wireless adapter; Buffalo Technology)
- All Winnebago County Garage Sales (Yahoo group)
- Adelaide Women and Children's Hospital (Australia)
- Association for the Welfare of Child Health (Westmead NSW, Australia)
- Association for the Wellbeing of Children in Healthcare (formerly Association for the Welfare of Children in Hospital; Australia)
- Animal Welfare Coalition of Hampton Roads (Virginia)
- American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute
- American White Cross, Inc. (Dayville, CT)
- American Wire Cloth Institute (est. 1933)
- Asian Water Cycle Initiative (Group on Earth Observations)
- Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industries-International
- Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industry (est. 1918; Falls Church, VA)
- And Where Can I Get One?
- African Women and Child Information Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Aircraft Weapons Control Intercept System
Samples in periodicals archive:
``Their necks will be on the block,'' said Jane Jeffs, the Chief Officer of the Association of Welsh Community Health Councils.
On the back of these alarming statistics, patient watchdog the Association of Welsh Community Health Councils describes Cardiff's University Hospital of Wales as a "worrying hot spot" where some casualty patients were forced to wait in A&E far longer than in any other Welsh hospital.