Greg Vigdor, executive director of the Association of Washington Public Hospital Districts, said, "Thanks are due Rep.
What does AWPHD stand for?
AWPHD stands for Association of Washington Public Hospital Districts (Washington)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Assessment and Watershed Protection Division (US EPA)
- Abstracts of Working Papers in Economics (Cambridge University Press)
- American White Pelican (species)
- Analytical Writing Placement Exam (University of California)
- Advanced Web Page Efficiency Analysis
- Arizona Water Protection Fund
- Australian Wool Production Forecasting Committee
- Aviation Weather Products Generator
- American Wirehaired Pointing Griffon Association
- Adverse Weather Precision Guided Munition
- Aboriginal Workforce Participation Initiative (Canada)
- American Water Purification, Inc.
- American Wood Preservers Institute
- Australian Water Polo, Inc.
- Average Wage per Job
- Accord Watertech Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Advanced Wood Products Laboratory (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Albert Wisner Public Library (Warwick, NY)
- Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters (IEEE all-electronic publication)
- Average Weighted Prime Lending Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is currently Chair of the Rural Hospital Committee for WSHA and has served in many other leadership positions as a member of both the WSHA and Association of Washington Public Hospital Districts boards of directors, WSHA Nominating Committee, WSHA Public Policy Committee, WSHA Strategic Planning Committee and Public Hospital District Workers Compensation Trust among others.