What does AVANT stand for?
AVANT stands for Association of Voluntary Agencies on Narcotics Treatment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Assessment of Vulnerability and Lethality (Sweden)
- Alabama Voters Against Lawsuit Abuse
- Amateurs de Véhicules Anciens du Morbihan (French: Morbihan Fans of Vintage Vehicles; Morbihan, France)
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Amis de la Voiture Ancienne de Metz (French vintage automobile club)
- Association Voitures Anciennes Marommaise (French: Marommaise Classic Car Association; Maromme, France)
- Australian Visas and Migration (Department of Immigration and Citizenship; Australia)
- Asian Volunteer Action Network
- Added Value Access to New Technologies and Services on the Internet (London, England, UK)
- Aerial Vehicle for Autonomous Operation
- American Value Added Pulping (biorefinery technology)
- AmeriCorps Victim Assistance Program
- Anti-Violence Advocacy Project (St. Louis, MO)
- Anti-Voter Apathy Project (Zambia)
- Audio Visual Alarm Panel
- Associate Vice President for Agriculture-Extension
- Association pour la Valorisation du Patrimoine Automobile Ancien (French: Association for the Appreciation of Old Automotive Heritage; est. 2001)
- Antelope Valley Air Pollution Control District (California; US EPA)