The Gemini Project is managed on behalf of the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc.
What does AURA stand for?
AURA stands for Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AURA
We have 25 other meanings of AURA in our Acronym Attic
- Available Upon Request
- Average Unit Retail
- Average Unit Revenue
- Auricular Fibrillation
- Adaptable User Interfaces for Reusable Applications
- Advanced UHF Radar
- Advanced User Resource Annotation
- Agence d'Urbanisme de la Région Angevine (French: Urban Agency of the Angevine Region; est. 1970)
- Alliance for Unveiling and Researching Anomalies (Paranormal Awareness Society Network)
- Army Unit Resiliency Analysis
- Association of Users of Research Agencies (UK)
- Atari Union of Rabid Apostles (UK gaming)
- Auckland Univerity Robotics Association (New Zealand)
- Aura Corporation (stock symbol)
- Australian Rock Art Research Association, Inc.
- Australian Ultra Runners Associaion
- Automated Underwriting Risk Analysis
- Automated Usercode Request Application
- Entwicklungspolitischer Auftragsrahmen (German development-policy commission framework)
- Automated Retrieval Assistant for Clinically-Relevant Evidence
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, which manages NOAO for the U.
About Space Telescope Science Institute The Space Telescope Science Institute is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc.