His "lifetime achievement" awards include the Duncan Clark Award of the Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine in 1994, and the Abraham Lilienfeld Award of the American College of Epidemiology in 1997.
What does ATPM stand for?
ATPM stands for Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATPM
We have 7 other meanings of ATPM in our Acronym Attic
- Airline Transport Pilot's Licence
- APG (Armstrong Process Group, Inc.) TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) Process Library
- Associated Technocrats Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1989; India)
- Aurora Town Public Library (Aurora, NY)
- Australian Training Products Ltd. (publishing company)
- About This Particular Macintosh (Macintosh computing e-zine)
- Address Translation and Parsing Module
- Agen Tunggal Pemegang Merk (Indonesian: Single Agent Brand)
- All the Presidents Men (book/movie)
- Asphalt-Treated Permeable Material (construction)
- Australian Tourist Park Management
- Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine Foundation
- African Tree Pest Management Network (government alliance)
- Aboriginal Training Programme in Museum Practices (minority technical training; Gatineau, Quebec, Canada)
- Alerion Tennis Parc Nancy (French tennis club)
- Application and Theory of Petri Nets
- Association Tunisienne pour la Protection de la Nature et de l'Environnement (French: Tunisian Association for the Protection of Nature and Environment)
- About This Particular Outliner (blog)
- Anti-Thyroid Peroxidase
- Appalachian Trail Park Office (Harpers Ferry, WV; National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among his many honors, Last was the APHA Epidemiology Section's Wade Hampton Frost lecturer in 1989, a Scholar in Residence at Rockefeller Foundation's Villa Serbelloni Study and Conference Center in Bellagio, Italy, in 1992 and was awarded the Duncan Clark Award of the Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine in 1994.
This project was supported under a cooperative agreement from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention through the Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine (ATPM).