The Association of Teachers and Lecturers will start balloting their members from today.
What does ATL stand for?
ATL stands for Association of Teachers and Lecturers (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATL
We have 226 other meanings of ATL in our Acronym Attic
- Application Template Library
- Approach To Learning (educational term)
- Approved Textbook List (Singapore)
- Aqua Tourisme Loisirs (French tourism company)
- Archer Technicoat Ltd (High Wycombe, UK)
- Arkkitehtitoimistojen Liitto RY (Finnish: Association of Finnish Architects' Offices RY)
- Artificial Transmission Line
- Assistant Team Leader
- Assistive Technology Lab
- Assistive Technology Library (Minnesota)
- Association Tutélaire de Lozère (French: Guardianship Association of Lozère; Lozère, France)
- Atlanta Thrashers (NHL hockey)
- Atlanta, GA, USA - Hartsfield International (Airport Code)
- ATLAS Transformation Language
- Attempt to Locate (police)
- Attitudes toward Learning (education)
- ATWCS Training Laboratory
- Audit Team Leader
- Authority to Leave (shipping industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The planned stoppage involves members of the National Union of Teachers (NUT), the Association of Teachers and Lecturers (ATL (UCU) and the Public and Commercial Services (PCS) union.
Members of both the National Union of Teachers (NUT) and the Association of Teachers and Lecturers (ATL) voted in favour of national strike action, in protest at the changes the Government is planning to make to their pensions.
Philip Dixon, director of the Association of Teachers and Lecturers Cymru, said a reform of the further and higher education sectors was needed to stop lecturers from being exploited.
The Association of Teachers and Lecturers starts balloting members from next Friday over the London weighting and a one-day stoppage could be held on November 26.
The Association of Teachers and Lecturers will now ballot members on one-day strike action.
But in its response to violence by students against staff, UCU has apparently yet to follow the Association of Teachers and Lecturers (ATL).
The Evening Telegraph revealed on Saturday how members of trade unions the Association of University Teachers and the National Association of Teachers and Lecturers in Further and Higher Education were set to strike.