Other high-profile speakers and leading figures already confirmed for this year's conference include Denis Oswald, president of the Association of Summer Olympic International Federations and International Rowing Federation; Hassan al-Thawadi, Qatar 2022 Supreme Committee secretary-general; Gerard Houllier, head of Global Soccer, Red Bull; Alexander Atamanenko, CEO of Donbass Arena, Donetsk; Lord Stevens, chairman of the ICSS Advisory Board and former Commissioner of London's Metropolitan Police; Alessandro Del Piero, member of the Italian squad that won the 2006 FIFA World Cup and Captain of the Save the Dream elite athletes team; Sylvia Schenk, senior adviser for Sport at Transparency International; and John Amaechi, managing director of Amaechi Performance Systems.
What does ASOIF stand for?
ASOIF stands for Association of Summer Olympic International Federations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASOIF
We have 1 other meaning of ASOIF in our Acronym Attic
- Australian School of Herbal Medicine (Ridgehaven, South Australia)
- Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Abdominal Solid Organ Injury (blunt trauma)
- After Start of Injection (combustion dynamics)
- American Society of Inventors (Philadelphia, PA)
- Association Suisse d'Osteogénèse Imparfaite
- Aveyron Serre Olt Initiative (French business lending initiative)
- A Song of Ice and Fire (Fantasy Series by George R.R. Martin)
- Associated Items of Equipment
- A Song of Ice and Fire (series by George R.R. Martin)
- Annual Survey of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- Associazione Studi Ornitologici Italia Meridionale (Italian: Association Studies Ornithological Southern Italy)
- Asociación de Institutores del Cauca (Spanish: Association of Teachers of Cauca; Cauca, Colombia)
- Anti-Stand-Off Jammer
- Asociación Juvenil y Estudiantil Regional (Spanish: Regional Youth and Student Association; Colombia)
- Asociación de Juntas (Spanish: Association of Juntas)
- Asociación de Jugadores Profesionales (Spanish: Association of Professional Players; Costa Rica)
- Association of American State Offices in Korea
- Aligned Standards of Learning (education; Virginia)
- American Society of Logisticians
Samples in periodicals archive:
Denis Oswald, president of the Association of Summer Olympic International Federations (ASOIF), and Sergei Bubka, IOC athlete's commission chief, made the request in a joint letter, the French sports daily L'Equipe reported.