Taking these criteria into consideration, the national associations of the health insurance funds and the national Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians were to 'submit once a year a joint recommendation for appropriate change in overall remuneration' ([section] 368f para.
What does ASHIP stand for?
ASHIP stands for Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of ASHIP in our Acronym Attic
- All-Sky Heliospheric Imager (USCD Center for Astrophysics & Space Sciences)
- American Safety & Health Institute
- American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- American Society of Home Inspectors
- Arthritis-Specific Health Index
- Association for Social Health in India
- Associazione Subacquei Handicappati Italiani
- American Self-Harm Information Clearinghouse
- American Specialty Health Insurance Company (various locations)
- Australian Study of HIV and Injecting Drug Use
- Academic Studies in the History of Judaism
- Actuarial Society of Hong Kong
- Adult Safe Hockey League (Canada)
- Arizona State Health Laboratory (Arizona Department of Health Services)
- Association of Scottish Health Science Librarians (UK)
- Autoimmune Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Advanced Shading Language Interface
- Aft Seat HUD Monitor (rear seat display in an F-16 DG/DJ)
- Alt.Support.Headaches.Migraine (newsgroup)
- American Swedish Historical Museum (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the agreement of German health insurance companies and the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians, purchases of the terminals will be subsidized for approved general practitioners and care providers.