She is a member of the Association of State and Territorial Directors of Nursing, and she was the Secretary and Board Member of the Colorado Public Health Association prior to becoming its President.
What does ASTDN stand for?
ASTDN stands for Association of State and Territorial Directors of Nursing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Air Supported Threat Defense
- Air-Sea Temperature Difference
- American Society for Training and Development
- American Society of Training and Development (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Antiship Torpedo Defense (System)
- Associate of the Society of Typographic Designers
- American Sexually Transmitted Disease Association
- Analytics Strike Timing Decision Aid
- Association of State and Territorial Dental Directors
- Association of State and Territorial Directors of Health Promotion and Public Health Education
- Academy for Systemic Therapies, Eichhofen (Eichhofen, Germany)
- Advanced Strategic and Tactical Infrared Expendables
- Alaska Society for Technology in Education
- American Society of Test Engineers, Inc. (Nutting Lake, MA)
- American Society of Transportation Engineers
- Armament Systems Test Equipment
- Armament/C2 Systems Test Environment (US DoD)
- Association of Staff in Tertiary Education
- Association of State and Territorial Epidemiologists
- Association pour la Santé au Travail en Essonne (French: Association for Occupational Health in Essonne; Essonne, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Signed, Commissioned Officers Association (COA) American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) American Nurses Association (ANA) American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) American Public Health Association (APHA) Association of Community Health Nursing Educators (ACHNE) Association of State and Territorial Directors of Nursing (ASTDN) Public Health Nursing Section, American Public Health Association Mary Pat Couig, MPH, RN, FAAN Quad Council of Public Health Nursing Organizations
The three day conference was ANA's Quadrennial Policy conference, Nursing Care in Life, Death and Disaster, developed in partnership with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Association of State and Territorial Directors of Nursing.