Resources Association of Standardized Patient Educators, www.
What does ASPE stand for?
ASPE stands for Association of Standardized Patient Educators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASPE
We have 30 other meanings of ASPE in our Acronym Attic
- Attention-Seeking Personality Disorder
- Asian and South Pacific Design Automation Conference
- Academic Staff Professional Development Committee (Wayne State University; Michigan)
- ATCCS System Preliminary Design Review
- Anterior Segment Pigment Dispersal Syndrome
- Accounting Standards for Private Entities (Canada)
- American Society for Precision Engineering
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- American Society of Professional Estimators, Inc.
- Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Avionics Systems Project Engineer
- Association Suisse pour l'Energie Atomique
- Associazione Sportiva Paraplegici ed Affiliati (Italian: Paraplegic Sports Association and Affiliates)
- Atlantic Provinces Special Education Authority
- Academy of Senior Professionals at Eckerd College
- Adaptive Spectral Perceptual Entropy Coding (audio data compression)
- Advanced Spectre Entropy Coding (MPEG)
- Alzheimer Society of Prince Edward County (Canada)
- Association pour la Prévention et l'Etude de la Contamination (French: Association for the Study and Prevention of Contamination; est. 1971)
- Automated Solid Phase Extraction Controller (pharmaceutical research)