Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Annual Seminar, Los Angeles, Calif.
What does ASCDC stand for?
ASCDC stands for Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASCDC
We have 2 other meanings of ASCDC in our Acronym Attic
- American Sports Car Design (Maryville, TN)
- Assessment and Curriculum Development (education)
- Asset Status Card
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Association of Service & Computer Dealers International
- Atherosclerotic Coronary Disease
- Automatic Speed Control Device (automotive technology)
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgery
- Aircraft Specific Configuration Database
- All Source Correlated Database
- Australian Standard Classification of Drugs of Concern
- All Source Correlated Display Entity Database
- Association of Service and Computer Dealers International
- Academic Support and Career Development Unit
- Advanced Spectroscopic and Coronagraphic Explorer
- American Society for Continuing Education
- American Society of Chemical Engineers
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Association Control Service Element
- Association des Sociétés de Conception en Electronique
Samples in periodicals archive:
Established in 1960, the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel was organized by a small group of Los Angeles insurance defense attorneys who felt it was essential for their professional interest to be equally represented.
He is a Past-President of the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel and is an active member of numerous other professional organizations.
She has also served as a Director of the Defense Research Institute, Lawyers for Civil Justice, Association of Southern California Defense Counsel and the FDCC Foundation.
She is a past-Chair of the FDCC Excess/Surplus Lines substantive law section, a former Director of the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel and a frequent lecturer and author of articles pertaining to insurance issues, including an article on the World Trade Center attacks published in the September 2002 issue of Los Angeles Lawyer.
Hollywood, CA 90027 PRESENTING ENTITIES: Los Angeles Press Club, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel (ASCDC).
Longo is a Committee Chair for the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel and active in the Professional Liability Underwriters Society, the Defense Research Institute, the American Board of Trial Advocates and the California State Bar.
He is a member of the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel and the California State Bar.