CarrAmerica Realty Corporation today announced that the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB) has awarded CarrAmerica the Silicon Valley Developer of the Year award for 2003.
What does ASVB stand for?
ASVB stands for Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (San Jose, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASVB
We have 1 other meaning of ASVB in our Acronym Attic
- Algemene Studenten Vereniging Amsterdam (Dutch: General Student Association Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Association of Scottish Visitor Attractions
- Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
- Associazione Solidarieta Volontariato A Domicilio (Italian: Solidarity Volunteer Association at Home; Alzheimer's organization)
- Automated Software Verification And Distribution System
- Assured Service Voice Application Local Area Network (US DoD)
- Asymptotic Variance
- Archivio Segreto Vaticano (Italian: Vatican Secret Archives)
- A/S Valdresbanen (Norwegian)
- Alternative to Suspension for Violent Behavior (social behavior)
- Association Sportive Volley-Ball de Cergy (French: Volleyball Association of Cergy)
- Advanced Static VAR Compensator
- Application Specific Virtual Component
- Asia-Silicon Valley Connection (entrepreneurship)
- Associated Students of Ventura College (Ventura, CA)
- Atlanta Synergy Volleyball Club (Georgia)
- Automatic Secure Voice Communications
- Advanced Subsidiary Vocational Certificate of Education (UK)
- American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology (Madison, WI)
- Analog Simultaneous Voice and Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott is on the Board of the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers and he also serves on the Board of the West Point Society of Silicon Valley.
Highly involved in and committed to the local business community and a range of industry organizations, McCaffery is an active member of the National Association of Industrial & Office Parks; Commercial Real Estate Women and the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers.