org) is a global association of service providers, system suppliers and test equipment vendors committed to developing and promoting open-architecture, multiservice Next Generation Networks.
What does ASP stand for?
ASP stands for Association of Service Providers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASP
We have 781 other meanings of ASP in our Acronym Attic
- Assessment and School Performance (Florida Department of Education)
- Assigned Speed Potential (sailing)
- Assignment Source Point (ISDN & ITU-T)
- Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Associação Saúde em Português (Portuguese: Portuguese Health Association; Portugal; est. 1993)
- Associate Safety Professional (BCSP)
- Associate Supervisor Program
- Associated Schools Project
- Association of Insurance & Reinsurance Service Providers
- Association of Sales Professionals
- Association of Shareware Professionals
- Association of Software Professionals
- Association of Subspecialty Professors
- Association of Support Professionals
- Association of Surfing Professionals
- Association-Storing Processor
- Associazione Italiana Psicologi (Italian: Italian Association of Psychologists)
- Astronaut Support Personnel (NASA)
- Astronomical Society of the Pacific
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Switch Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
About SatLabs The SatLabs Group EEIG (European Economic Interest Grouping) is an international, not-for-profit association of service providers, satellite operators, system integrators, terminal manufacturers, and technology providers, with the aim of developing the adoption of the DVB-RCS standard (ETSI EN 301 790).
There are currently nine representatives on the Board who represent the following NRA Divisions: National Association of Independent Living National Rehabilitation Association of Job Placement Development National Association of Multi-Cultural Rehabilitation Concerns National Association of Rehabilitation Instructors National Association of Rehabilitation Secretaries National Association of Service Providers in Private Rehabilitation National Rehabilitation Administration Association National Rehabilitation Counseling Association Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment Association NRA Regional, Divisional and Chapter Relationships In terms of organizational expansion, NRA's first subunit was the Region which was established in 1948.
About the MSF The MultiService Forum is a global association of service providers and system suppliers committed to developing and promoting open architecture, multi service networks.
About the IP/MPLS Forum The IP / MPLS Forum is an international, industry-wide, non-profit association of service providers, equipment vendors and enterprise users.
IP/MPLS Forum Boilerplate The IP/MPLS Forum is an international, industry-wide non-profit association of service providers, equipment vendors and enterprise users.
About the MSF The MultiService Forum is a global association of service providers and system suppliers committed to developing and promoting open architecture, multiservice networks.
About the MultiService Forum The MultiService Forum (MSF) is a global association of service providers and system suppliers committed to developing and promoting open-architecture, multiservice systems.