Some belong to the Association of Secondary Ticket Agents (ASTA), whose members follow a code of conduct.
What does ASTA stand for?
ASTA stands for Association of Secondary Ticket Agents (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASTA
We have 42 other meanings of ASTA in our Acronym Attic
- Anxiety State Traits Assessment
- Applied Science and Technology Abstracts
- Aquatic Systems and Technology Applications (USGS)
- Arab Scientists and Technologists Abroad (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- arctic silver thermal adhesive
- Arizona Science Teachers Association
- Arkansas Science and Technology Authority
- Arkansas Science Teachers Association
- Arkansas State Teachers Association
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (Oregon)
- Association of Short Circuit Testing Authorities
- Association Santé au Travail de l'Ariège (French occupational health association)
- Association Sportive du Troisieme Age (French sports association)
- Auckland Science Teachers Association
- Australasian Sleep Technologists Association
- Australasian Sports Technology Alliance
- Australian Science Teachers Association
- Australian Studies Teachers Association
- Avancerad Service- och Telefoniapplikation
- Average Ship Turn Around
Samples in periodicals archive:
Connor was kicked out of the Association of Secondary Ticket Agents earlier this year for advertising tickets to the Olympic Games without authorisation from the organisers.
The Association of Secondary Ticket Agents (Asta), a body that speaks for about 50 mostly traditional agencies that have also moved online, is calling for a kitemark scheme that would reassure consumers.