The Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland general secretary Pat King said: "Members signed up to and are fully compliant with the Croke Park Agreement which protects their pay.
What does ASTI stand for?
ASTI stands for Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASTI
We have 47 other meanings of ASTI in our Acronym Attic
- Ammonia Safety Training Institute
- Ankara Sehirlerarasi Terminal Isletmesi (Turkey)
- Anti-Submarine Target Indicator
- Applied Sciences Technological Institute, Inc. (Philippines)
- Applied Systems Technologies Inc.
- Army Secure Tactical Initiative
- Arrowhead Space and Telecommunications, Inc.
- Association de Solidarité avec les Travailleurs Immigrés (French: Association of Solidarity with Migrant Workers)
- Association des Sciences et Technologies de l'Information (French: Association of Sciences and Information Technology)
- Association for Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Fédération des Associations Françaises des Sciences et Technologies de l'Information
- Armed Services Technical Information Agency
- American Solar Tinting, Inc.
- Anti Sidetone Inductive Coil
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation International Crohn’s Disease Trial
- Advisory System for Tired Drivers (Australia)
- Astrobiology Science and Technology Instrument Development (NASA)
- Advanced FL Computer Software Test and Integration Facility (NASA)
- Active Solar Thermal Industry Group (EU)
- Actuarial Studies in Non-life Insurance (International Actuarial Association; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John White of the Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland on the fact that parents can help their children with Leaving Cert projects "Rate tarts.
Members of the Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland (Asti) have been voting on whether to pull out of supervision and substitution work.
The Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland and the Teachers' Union of Ireland, representing 32,000 staff, rejected the agreement - Asti by 62% to 38% and TUI by 75% to 25%.
The Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland said it backed the move due to the growth of pupil numbers but warned there is no scope for further education cuts.
The leadership of the Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland union and the Teachers' Union of Ireland also voted against the deal earlier this week.
The Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland, Irish National Teachers' Organisation and Teachers Union of Ireland are behind the industrial action.
Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland general secretary John White said abolishing the state exam will reduce standards among secondlevel students, and be counterproductive in the long run.