Executive director of the Association of Salaried Medical Specialists Ian Powell agreed.
What does ASMS stand for?
ASMS stands for Association of Salaried Medical Specialists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASMS
We have 33 other meanings of ASMS in our Acronym Attic
- Ambulatory Surgery Management Society
- American Service Management System
- American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- American Society for Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Angry Short Man Syndrome
- Animal Shelter Management System
- Application Service Management System
- Arkansas School for Math and Science
- Army Software Metrics System
- Association of the Scientific Medical Societies
- Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences, and the Arts
- Army Signal Material Support Agency
- ACM Standards Committee
- Airlift Mission Schedule
- American Society of Medication Safety Officers
- Agricultural Sector Management Support Project
- Associated Students of Michigan State University (Michigan State University student government)
- Associated Students of Montana State University
- A Super Mario Thing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other health professionals groups opposed to any changes to Pharmac as part of the TPPA negotiations include the New Zealand Society of Anaesthetists, the Association of Salaried Medical Specialists, the Public Service Association, Physiotherapy New Zealand, the College of Nurses Aotearoa and the New Zealand Association of Optometrists.
The NTOS may include a mechanism enabling other health sector unions including the Association of Salaried Medical Specialists, and the Engineering, Printing and Manufacturing Union and the National Distribution Union to join as subsequent parties.
Wilson said she was grateful for the support of the Association of Salaried Medical Specialists for NZNO's pursuit of negotiations for a multi-employer collective agreement for practice nurses.
Association of Salaried Medical Specialists executive director Ian Powell said senior doctors experienced daily the negative effects of not enough nurses in the wards, in operating theatres and in community services.
In an historic move, NZNO, along with the Public Service Association, the Association of Salaried Medical Specialists, the College of Midwives, the Medical Association and the Allied Health Professional Forum, a group of 11 health professional groups, presented a combined submission to the select committee.
NZNO policy analyst Eileen Brown, who attended the promoting a healthy hospital environment work group, said the four unions at the summit--NZNO, the Association of Salaried Medical Specialists, the Service and Food Workers' Union and the Public Service Association--met before the summit and agreed on what they wanted to achieve.