RICS affiliate Dafydd Hardy Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents, a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents based in Bangor, said it had come across bad practice as the number of rentals increased.
What does ARLA stand for?
ARLA stands for Association of Residential Letting Agents
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARLA
We have 5 other meanings of ARLA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Reconnaissance Low-Multifunction
- Airborne Reconnaissance Low-Multifunction (US DoD)
- Army Research Laboratory, Software Technology Branch (formerly AIRMICS)
- Applied Research Laboratory, Pennsylvania State University
- Applied Research Laboratories: the University of Texas
- Agence de Réglementation de la Lutte Antiparasitaire (Canada)
- Anglo-Russian Law Association (est. 1997; London, England, UK and Moscow, Russia)
- Annual Review of Language Acquisition
- Arkansas Library Association
- Association of Residential Agents (UK)
- Academic and Research Libraries Acquisitions Consortium (Australia)
- African Regional Labour Administration Centre (Zimbabwe)
- Advanced Radio Local Area Network
- Animal Rights Legal Advocacy Network (est. 2001; New Zealand)
- Army Forces, US Atlantic Command
- Association of Retired Lancashire Ambulance Personnel (UK)
- Animal Rescue League of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Association of referees of the Leinster Branch (Ireland)
- Australian Reference Laboratory for Bovine Tuberculosis
- Access Recognition and Licensing Committee (Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adam is a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) the professional membership and regulatory body for letting agents and letting agencies in the UK.
So using choosing a good agent who is a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme ensures that your investment is in good hands.
The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) says more people than ever are trying to find properties to rent in the UK, and Auction Finance Limited which provides fast funding for auction purchases has noticed increased interest in auction rooms from buyto-let investors.
Dhuga, of Addington Way, Tividale, falsely claimed his firm was a member of the Property Ombudsman lettings and sales scheme, the OFT approved code, the National Approved Letting Scheme, Midland Landlord Accreditation Scheme, the Association of Residential Letting Agents, and called it an "2010 Independent Award Winning Accredited Agency".
The Association of Residential letting agents (ARLA) 2.
They have a trained member in every office and are protected by the Association of Residential Letting Agents from misappropriation of clients' funds and also through a Consumer Redress facility offered by voluntary membership of an independent ombudsman service.
3 in the final quarter of 2008 to seven during the third quarter of this year, according to the Association of Residential Letting Agents.