Westhoff, MD, MSC, of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, has been named Editor of the journal Contraception: An International Reproductive Health Journal, the Official Journal of the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP) and the Society of Family Planning (SFP).
What does AHRP stand for?
AHRP stands for Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHRP
We have 22 other meanings of AHRP in our Acronym Attic
- Africa Health Research Organization
- Ahwazi Human Rights Organization
- Afghan Hound Rescue of California (Redwood City, CA)
- Arab Historical Review for Ottoman Studies
- Adventist HealthCare Retirement Plan
- Agriculture & Health Research Platform
- AIDS and Human Rights Project (UK)
- Alliance for Human Research Protection
- Alternate History Roleplay (forum game)
- Association of Human Resource Professionals
- Army Human Research Protections Office (US DoD)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (formerly Agency for Health Care Policy and Research; US HHS)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Repressor (oncology)
- Australian Historic Records Register
- Arizona Hospitality Research and Resource Center (Northern Arizona University)
- Accenture Human Resource Services
- Altitude Heading Reference System
- Army Human Resources System
- Attempted Hours (educational transcript)
- Attitude and Heading Reference System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The statement is being published in the journals of The North American Menopause Society, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, and The Endocrine Society and has been endorsed by the Academy of Women's Health, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Academy of Physician Assistants, the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, the American Medical Women's Association, the Asociacion Mexicana para el Estudio del Climaterio, the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals, the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health, the National Osteoporosis Foundation, the Society for the Study of Reproduction, the Society of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Canada, and the SIGMA Canadian Menopause Society.
SIGNED: Advancing New Standards in Reproductive Health (ANSiRH) Association of Reproductive Health Professionals Black Women's Health Imperative Catholics for Choice Medical Students for Choice National Advocates for Pregnant Women National Council of Jewish Women Washington National Health Law Program (NHeLP) National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health National Network of Abortion Funds National Organization for Women (NOW)
In fact, focus groups held by the National Women's Health Resource Center (NWHRC) and the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP) in late 2004 found that menopausal women are comfortable with their sexuality and the idea of being sexually fulfilled, that they enjoy feeling desirable and being intimate.
These are the numbers that were reported at the annual meeting of the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals.
org/hrtresources Hormone Replacement Therapy Information about hormone replacement therapy, answers to common questions, and links to the latest research are offered on this website of the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals.
Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP), ARHP Clinical Proceedings, Clinical Update on Transcervical Sterilization, Washington, DC: ARHP, 2002.
But women - and even some doctors - may not know about emergency contraception, according to the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP), based in Washington, D.