Westhoff, MD, MSC, of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, has been named Editor of the journal Contraception: An International Reproductive Health Journal, the Official Journal of the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP) and the Society of Family Planning (SFP).
What does AHRP stand for?
AHRP stands for Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHRP
We have 22 other meanings of AHRP in our Acronym Attic
- Africa Health Research Organization
- Ahwazi Human Rights Organization
- Afghan Hound Rescue of California (Redwood City, CA)
- Arab Historical Review for Ottoman Studies
- Adventist HealthCare Retirement Plan
- Agriculture & Health Research Platform
- AIDS and Human Rights Project (UK)
- Alliance for Human Research Protection
- Alternate History Roleplay (forum game)
- Association of Human Resource Professionals
- Army Human Research Protections Office (US DoD)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (formerly Agency for Health Care Policy and Research; US HHS)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Repressor (oncology)
- Australian Historic Records Register
- Arizona Hospitality Research and Resource Center (Northern Arizona University)
- Accenture Human Resource Services
- Altitude Heading Reference System
- Army Human Resources System
- Attempted Hours (educational transcript)
- Attitude and Heading Reference System
Samples in periodicals archive:
If adopted as a federal regulation, the new definition of abortion could limit access to federally funded family planning services, according to the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals, which is calling on physicians and other providers to express objections to HHS.
Berman announced at the annual meeting of the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals.
Information about hormone replacement therapy, answers to common questions, and links to the latest research are offered on this website of the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals.
Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP), ARHP Clinical Proceedings, Clinical Update on Transcervical Sterilization, Washington, DC: ARHP, 2002.
But women - and even some doctors - may not know about emergency contraception, according to the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP), based in Washington, D.
He has served as chairman for the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals, and as chairman of the Professional Education Committee of the North American Menopause Society.
Americans for Religious Liberty Americans United for Separation of Church and State Association of Reproductive Health Professionals Call To Action Catholics for Choice Center for Inquiry Center for Reproductive Rights Coalition of Labor Union Women Concerned Clergy for Choice CORPUS DignityUSA Faith Aloud GetEQUAL Action Hadassah, The Women's Zionist Organization of America, Inc.