], a leading provider of RFID healthcare safety and security solutions, is showcasing its latest reusable range of Sensatec Fall Management products and solutions for the first time at the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN) 40[sup.
What does ARN stand for?
ARN stands for Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARN
We have 109 other meanings of ARN in our Acronym Attic
- Alien Registration Number (US Citizenship & Immigration Services)
- Alliance pour la Résistance Nationale (French: Alliance for National Resistance; est. 2001)
- Alteration Request Number
- Alternate Reference Number
- Aménagement et Risques Naturels (French: Planning and Natural Risks; French Bureau of Geological and Mining Research)
- American Rugby News
- Animal Rights Network
- Application Reference Number
- Appui Réversible Normalisé (French: Reversible Standardized Support; limestone production)
- Arabian Reseller News
- Auburn (Amtrak station code; Auburn, CA)
- Auction Rate Note (finance)
- Autoridad Regulatoria Nuclear (Argentina)
- Aviation Reference Number (Civil Aviation Safety Authority; Australia)
- Stockholm, Sweden - Arlanda International (Airport Code)
- Afferent Renal Nerve Activity (neurology)
- Alfa Romeo e Nissan Autoveicoli SpA
- American Radiological Nurses Association
- Annual Report on National Accounts (Japan)
- Arkansas Nurses Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January, ONS joined with the American Nephrology Nurses' Association (ANNA), the American Organization of Nurse Executives, and the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses to host a meeting of more than 23 national nursing organizations to plan for fiscal year (FY) 2009 federal appropriations to support the nation's nursing workforce and address the nursing shortage.
Nominated by the Canadian Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (CARN)
In addition to FSARN, Glennon is active in several workers' compensation and rehabilitation organizations, including The Central Florida Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (CFARN).
Glennon is deeply involved in the workers' compensation and rehabilitation industries and currently serves as President of The Central Florida Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (CFARN), the President-Elect for The State of Florida Rehabilitation Nurses (FSARN) and the Instructor for the Workers Compensation Claims Professional Board Certification Program-Advanced Medical Anatomy.
In addition to her independent case management and life care planning practice, Wirt and Associates, LLC, she is president-elect of the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses, and will begin serving her term as president next month.
The coalition, which includes the Philadelphia Stroke Council, Delaware Valley Healthcare Council, The Pennsylvania Association of Rehabilitation Facilities, The Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania, the New Jersey Hospital Association, the Delaware Healthcare Association, the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses, Disabled in Action and other groups, is demanding that the Bush Administration stop the proposed Medicare rule and ask that the congressional delegations of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware work to include key legislative language barring the rule in pending legislation before Congress.
PARTNERS LIST American Academy of Nurse Practitioners American Academy of Pain Management American Academy of Pain Medicine American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation American Alliance of Cancer Pain Initiatives American Association of Rehabilitation Nurses American Back Society American Cancer Society American Chronic Pain Association American Nurses Association American Pain Foundation American Pain Society American Pharmacists Association American Public Health Association American RSD Hope Group American Sleep Apnea Association American Society of Pain Management Nurses American Society of Perianesthesia Nurses Association of Repetitive Motion Syndromes Arthritis Foundation