The AREF/IPD UK Quarterly Property Fund Index, sponsored by the Association of Real Estate Funds (AREF) and PropertyMatch, is comprised of 25 balanced, 19 specialist and four long-income quarterly-valued funds, with a combined net asset value of Au38.
What does AREF stand for?
AREF stands for Association of Real Estate Funds (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AREF
We have 4 other meanings of AREF in our Acronym Attic
- African Rural Energy Enterprise Development
- Angle-Resolved Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy
- Agricultural Research Education and Extension Organization (Iran)
- Agricultural Research, Extension and Education Reform Act of 1998
- Actualité de la Recherche en Éducation et en Formation (French: News of Educational Research and Training)
- Alberta Real Estate Foundation (est. 1991; Canada)
- Alfa Romeo Entusiasti Finlandesi (Italian: Alfa Romeo-Enthusiastic Finns; est. 1993; car club)
- Ampicillin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecium (bacteria)
- Analog Reference (voltage)
- Army Reserve Expeditionary Force
- Association pour la Réouverture des Écoles Françaises (French: Association for the Reopening of French Schools)
- Air Refueling Group
- Association Régionale de Français Langue Étrangère (French: Regional Association of French as a Foreign Language)
- Air Refueling Squadron
- Air Refueling Wing
- Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group (Aberdeen, UK)
- Accreditation Regulations (higher education)
- Amateur Radio Experimenters Group (Australia)
- Antarctic Research Evaluation Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the supporter of Global Asset Management China 2012, The China Association of Real Estate Funds and Ms.
Figures released by the Association of Real Estate Funds (AREF) show that the flow of money out of UK property funds has doubled since the spring.