To this end I, along with my colleagues in the practice, will be taking steps to encourage constructive dialogue between the Association of Racecourse Veterinary Surgeons, British Equine Veterinary Association and the BHA in relation to a number of areas, in particular issues regarding medical control in racing.
What does ARVS stand for?
ARVS stands for Association of Racecourse Veterinary Surgeons (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARVS
We have 2 other meanings of ARVS in our Acronym Attic
- Anomalous Right Ventricular Muscle Bundles
- Acute Right-Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
- Amateur Radio/Video News (video production company)
- Army of the Republic of Vietnam
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Alternate Regional Vice Presidents (air traffic control union)
- Arginine Vasopressin
- Association of Religious Vocation Personnel (UK)
- Autonomous Robotic Vehicle Project (University of Alberta, Canada)
- Arkansas Virtual School
- Automotive and Recreational Vehicle Services (Assurant Solutions; Atlanta, GA)
- Antiretroviral Therapy (HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment)
- Automatic Requirements Verification Tractability Matrix System
- Advanced Raster Workstation
- Advanced Research Workshop
- Aeroelastic Research Wing
- Air Raid Warning
- Air Refueling Wing
- American Revolutionary War
- American Rights At Work
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Green, who has succeeded Walker as chairman of the Association of Racecourse Veterinary Surgeons, said the Privy Council decision had confirmed that falsifying documents was a serious matter but had produced an outcome that was more just than the original penalty.
He is currently chairman of the Association of Racecourse Veterinary Surgeons.