About APCO Project 25 (P25) APCO Project 25 (P25), which requires interoperability among compliant equipment regardless of the manufacturer, was established by the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials-International and is approved by the U.
What does APCO stand for?
APCO stands for Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials-International (Daytona Beach, FL and Alexandria, VA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APCO
We have 17 other meanings of APCO in our Acronym Attic
- Air Pollution Control Officer
- Alabama Power Company
- Andres Pirazzoli y Cia, Ltda (Chile)
- Aperture Close Out
- Appalachian Power Company (Columbus, OH)
- Appomattox Court House National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Architectural Products Company (Columbus, OH)
- Arterial Pressure Cardiac Output
- Asian Parasite Control Organization (est. 1974)
- Associated Police Communications Officers
- Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials International Mississippi Chapter
- Airport Parking Company of America (Tucson, AZ)
- Asia Pacific Consortium on Agricultural Biotechnology
- Asia Pacific Chamber of Commerce (business interests group; various locations)
- Asia Pacific Council on Contraception
- Asia Pacific Consultation on Discipleship (New Zealand)
- African Policing Civilian Oversight Forum (Nigeria)
- Association of Perfumery, Cosmetics & Household Chemistry Manufacturers (Russia)
- Association of Public Communications Officials - International
- Alternative Publishing Co-Operative, Ltd. (Sydney, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Melcher, who also testified on behalf of the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials-International and the National Association of State Nine One One Administrators, asked the lawmakers to "keep the pressure on" the industry.
The demonstration was held at the 2006 APCO Western Regional Conference sponsored by the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials-International, Inc.