But the evidence is already in on "Stand Your Ground" laws, which the Association of Prosecuting Attorneys presciently warned would prove a risk to public safety.
What does APA stand for?
APA stands for Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APA
We have 762 other meanings of APA in our Acronym Attic
- Asset Protection Allowance (student financial aid)
- Asset Purchase Agreement (acquisitions)
- Assistant Planner Analyst
- Assistant Political Agent (Pakistan)
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Associate in Premium Auditing (insurance)
- Association for the Prevention of Accidents (UK)
- Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists
- Association of Personal Assistants
- Association of Police Authorities
- Association of Publishing Agencies (trade body)
- Association Pour l'Autobiographie
- Associazione Provinciale Allevatori (Italian: Provincial Breeders Association)
- At-Sea Processors Association (trade association)
- Atomic Pop Art Entertainment, LLC (publishing)
- Audio Power Amplifier
- Audio Publishers Association
- Auditors of Public Accounts
- Australia Pro Arte (chamber orchestra)
- Australian Parkour Association (training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of WA June 16 Open WA Association of Prosecuting Attorneys June 16-19 180 Calvary Baptist Church June 16-17 40 Shutler Consulting June 19-21 16 WA State Hospital Association June 20-24 450 Lipizzaner Stallions June 21 Open Community Health Plan of Washington June 24-27 55 Washington Self Insurers Association June 25-27 20 Automotive Service Assoc.
Washington's governor, Chris Gregoire, called for an independent third-party review and a prosecutor to be appointed by the Washington Association of Prosecuting Attorneys.