Completely positive about Vegas's size is Shelley Martinek, who has been involved in planning meetings at the Austin, Texas-based Association of Progressive Rental Organizations (APRO) for 12 years.
What does APRO stand for?
APRO stands for Association of Progressive Rental Organizations (rent-to-own)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APRO
We have 12 other meanings of APRO in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska Public Radio Network
- An Phoblacht Republican News (Ireland)
- Asia Pacific Research Network
- Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses
- Afterlife Paranormal Researchers of New Jersey (est. 2008)
- Adjusted Production (baseball statistic)
- Aerial Phenomena Research Organization
- Army Personnel Research Office
- Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Asia Pacific Regional Organization
- Asia-Pacific Regional Operations Center
- Asociación de Productores de Cardamomo (Association of Producers of Cardamom Spice, Guatemala)
- Asociación Pro Derechos Humanos (Spanish: Association for Human Rights; Peru)
- Asociación Guatemalteca Pro-Defensa del Medio Ambiente (Guatemalan Pro-Defense Association for the Middle Atmosphere)
- Asociación Pro Desarollo de Malacatan (Association for the Improvement of Malacatan, Guatemala)
- Association of World Council of Churches Related Development Organisations in Europe
- Association Burundaise pour la Protection des Droits Humains et des Personnes Détenues (French: Burundian Association for the Protection of Human Rights and Persons Detained)
- Asociación Pro Bienestar de La Familia (Association for the Well-Being of the Family, Guatemala)
- Asociación Profesional de Farmacéuticos Formuladores
- Association pour la Promotion de la Femme Sénégalaise (French: Association for Promotion of Senegalese Women; est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABOUT APRO The Association of Progressive Rental Organizations (APRO), located in Austin, TX, is the non-profit, professional association for the rent-to-own industry.
The industry's trade group, the Association of Progressive Rental Organizations (APRO), says the rent-to-own industry was born during this time "as a result of the tightening of consumer credit and burgeoning federal consumer protection legislation.
Stephen Sherrier, communications director, Association of Progressive Rental Organizations, Austin, Texas, whose associations also won Gold Circle trophies, offer these money-saving strategies: * If the project looks as if it will exceed budget, rethink your plan.
Studies by the Association of Progressive Rental Organizations (APRO) show that 30 percent of Americans are prospective rent-to-own customers, and that only about 25 percent of the market has been captured.
OTCBB:ACHT), announces a national study encompassing rental company members of the Association of Progressive Rental Organizations (www.
The Association of Progressive Rental Organizations (APRO), a national trade association based in Austin, Texas, faced this issue in late 1993.
population are prospective rent-to-own customers and only about one-fourth of this market has been penetrated, according to the Association of Progressive Rental Organizations (APRO).