Among their perspectives are the ecology of physician-scientists in academic medicine, women as physician-scientists, engaging undergraduate students in research in order to sustain the US pipeline of future biomedical investigators, the problem of attrition in young physician-scientists and potential solutions, and revitalizing the nation's physician-scientist workforce with the Association of Professors of Medicine Initiative.
What does APM stand for?
APM stands for Association of Professors of Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APM
We have 386 other meanings of APM in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Project Manager
- Associação de Pais e Mestres (Brazil)
- Associação de Professores de Matemática (Portugal)
- Associação Paulista de Medicina (Brazil)
- Associate Program Manager
- Association des Propriétaires de Muscadet (French boating association)
- Association for Palliative Medicine
- Association for Project Management (UK)
- Association for Psychoanalytic Medicine
- Association of Podiatrists of Malta
- Association of Project Managers
- Asynchronous Payload Mapper (ANSI)
- Asynchronous Process Manufacturing
- Asynchronous Programming Model (computing)
- Atmospheric Passivation Module (semiconductor industry)
- Atmospheric Pressure Mass Spectroscopy
- Attached Pressurized Module
- Australian Police Medal
- Australian Property Monitor (Australia)
- Automated People Movers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barbara Schuster, president of the Association of Professors of Medicine, one of the component organizations of the AAIM.
It is the official journal of the Association of Professors of Medicine, a group comprised of chairs of departments of internal medicine at more than 125 U.
Kastor said at a meeting sponsored by the Association of Professors of Medicine.
He has completed training courses at Merck University, the Harvard School of Public Health and Wharton School of Business Academic Leadership Programs, as well as the Association of Professors of Medicine.
president of the University of Miami, said at a meeting sponsored by the Association of Professors of Medicine.
``Departments of medicine have united in their commitment to maximize available resources to meet their missions of education, research, and patient care,'' said Sidney Cohen, MD, President of the Association of Professors of Medicine (APM).
He is a recent recipient of both the Lifetime Achievement in Pharmaceutical Medicine Award from the American Academy of Pharmaceutical Physicians and the 2002 Special Recognition Award from the Association of Professors of Medicine.