This behaviour is also banned by the Association of Professional Political Consultants.
What does APPC stand for?
APPC stands for Association of Professional Political Consultants (London, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APPC
We have 84 other meanings of APPC in our Acronym Attic
- Application Platform for Pervasive Computing
- Application Program-to-Program Converter
- Army Printing & Publication Command
- Art in Public Places Committee (various locations)
- Asia Pacific Peace Committee
- Asia Pacific Physics Conference
- Asia-Pacific Policy Center (Philippines)
- Associação do Porto de Paralisia Cerebral (association for cerebral paralysation, Porto, Portugal)
- Associação Portuguesa de Projectistas e Consultores (Portuguese: Portuguese Association of Engineers and Consultants)
- Associació de Pàgines Personals en Català (association for personal websites in Catalan language)
- Advanced Program-to-Program Communication/Common Programming Interface for Communications
- Advanced Program-To-Program Communications / Personal Computers
- Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board (India)
- Association Professionnelle de la Presse Cinématographique Belge (Brussels, Belgium)
- Asia Pacific Privacy Charter Council
- Assault Pioneer Platoon Commanders' Course (UK MoD)
- Association of Presidents of Public Community Colleges
- Association of Private Pet Cemeteries and Crematoria (UK)
- All Party Parliamentary Climate Change Group (CarbonNeutral Company; London, England, UK)
- Air Pollution Prevention and Control Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alter-EU, a coalition of 140 civil society groups, has discovered that the UK-based association of professional political consultants (APPC) - according to minutes posted, perhaps inadvertently, on its website - is at war with Mr Kallas's proposal to make lobbyists disclose more financial information than given in company accounts.